So far her favorite meal has been broccoli mixed with sweet potato. She laughs and giggles and loves attention from her big sister who, to her is the funniest person on the planet.. She is getting to be less and less of a mommy's girl and by that I mean she will actually let other people hold her without mom being right beside her.
She just made it through the arrival of her first 2 little bottom teeth. I can't speak for her but I know I almost didn't survive it! Elle is such a chatterbox these days she loves talking on the phone and asking me lots of questions to which she usually already knows the answers.
She is very dramatic and can change her expressions from happy to sad at the drop of a hat. Usually when she is sad or upset you can just ask to see her happy face and it will automaticaly appear! Curtis continues to be very busy at work and I have now gotten into a normal weekly routine with the Day-home. I have been able to reserve most Mondays and Tuesdays just for me and my girls apart from the kids we have before and after school. This is so great because it gives us time for appointments and grocery shopping and some one on one time with Mommy. I am back at my piano lessons once a week and enjoying it. It is a challenge some weeks to find the time for practice but I am managing so far. I am no longer a teacher in Young Womens. I am still the ward camp director and I was called as the Personal progress specialist, which means I help the girls get all their goals checked off and i'm in charge of planning two big events a year, one of which is coming up in less than a month, "In Excellence" where we celebrate the girls who have moved out of the YW program. There is certainly never a dull moment around here and always something to keep me busy that's for sure. I have added pictures of what we have been up to over the past few months. Curtis,Olivia and I travelled to Las Vegas for my brother Nathan's wedding.
It was soooo hot in fact 10 degrees hotter than normal for September there, so we roasted. Elle stayed home with her Nana which was very fun and exciting for her. We also visited the Calgary Corn maze, had a cabin trip in there and caught Olivia enjoying her first foods. Other than that just some fun family time at home together.





























No comments:
Post a Comment