Sunday, March 6, 2011

Go Flames Go!

Elle went on a daddy daughter date Friday night to her first ever Flames game. She was all set in her Flames "Jersey" (don't call it anything other than that or you will be in trouble) and as they were leaving out the door she was shouting.. "no daddy we forgot my skates, I need my skates and my hockey puck". Change of subject! They drove to the train station and took her first c-train ride down to the Saddledome. Curtis text me a few pics througout the night, which are posted below. When they got home all Elle had to say was "Daddy hurt my ears mommy!" I guess Daddy was cheering too loudly for her liking! Curtis reported that he saw far less of this game than normal. Hmmmm I wonder why!.......










All the cheering and popcorn and fun made for a sleepy Elle, and a heavy load for Daddy to carry all the way to the train station!

No comments:

Winter

Cabin Trip 2010

Our Utah Roadtrip

Summer 2009

a little bit of alot

Christmas Pictures