It is July and i'm still not sure if summer has arrived yet. We have had a few hot days in between overcast, rain, wind and hail. I will keep waiting.
Olivia is now three months old and she finally had her first real photo shoot. The pictures turned out really cute. We had the opportunity to get away from it all and head out to the island for some fun at my family's cabin. Though the weather wasn't hot and sunny like I had hoped we were still able to enjoy our week away sightseeing, playing and visiting with family. We went to Longbeach in Tofino and also spent some time at Cathedral Grove. Elle loved the beach and was go go go the entire day. I celebrated my 27th birthday while we were away and it was a nice change being with my famiy on my special day. We got to spend time with most everyone from my immediate family. They all made the drive up the island to spend time with us at different times throughout the week. My Granny and Grandpa made it up for my birthday celebration which was nice and my Grandma also made the drive later on in the week for a visit. A couple days after we returned home Olivia and I went out to our Wards girls camp. I am the Camp Director and wanted to be there for the our spa day I had planned. It was a blast. The girls soaked their feet in mini kiddie pools and we painted their nails . I made a face mask and put it on their faces with cucumbers on their eyes and we listened to spa music, they loved it. It was a really fabulous day. I wished that I could be there for the entire camp, but we weren't sure how well that would work out with a 3 month old. Olivia made the move over the weekend from the bassinette in our room to her crib in her room. I can't believe when I look back at pictures, she swam in that bassinette and now she barely has room to lay out straight in it. She has adjusted with no problems and loves her musical mobile that was passed down from her sister! I am working on getting the rest of her room just right, I love decorating my kids rooms. I startback after 2 weeks off from the Dayhome this week. I have been interviewing for new kids like crazy and have a couple new kids starting in August but still need a couple more so i'm keeping my fingers crossed that it can be full again soon. That is it for anything new, hope everyone is enjoying their summer. Send your sunshine this way please!
5 months ago





























No comments:
Post a Comment