Monday, January 18, 2010

Christmas has come and gone

2009 ended great for the Dry family. We stayed in Calgary for Christmas and Elle was spoiled as usual! Her face was so cute christmas morning as we brought her downstairs to all the presents that Santa brought. She looked for a second and then let out a gasp of surprise. By the 4Th or 5Th present she wanted to be done so we had to open alot for her or be very persuasive. It was a long but fun day for her. Santa brought Curtis a photography course for Christmas. He is all enrolled. It is through the New York Institute of photography and it is all done correspondence using Internet DVDs telephone and mail. He has three years to complete it and he is nervous since it has been so long since he has done anything school like. He was very surprised and happy. Santa brought me a jewellery dresser I have wanted for a while that matches the rest of our bedroom furniture. On boxing day we took off for Fairmont where we met up with my Sister and her family and my oldest brother and his family who made the drive from Victoria to see us for the week. All the kids had fun playing together and though Elle and I were feeling a bit under the weather we still enjoyed a day out in the snow with the snowmobile and toboggan. The highlight for Elle was Radium Hot Springs. She had a blast and kept plunging into the water with no fear even if there was no one ready to catch her. We have to watch that child,her dad has made her fearless. My baby bump is growing and I can no longer keep up with all the things I give myself to do each day. I get so frustrated because I feel so lazy but I just can't do as much as I could a month ago. I am definitely slowing down. Only about 3 months to go. It is going to fly by and we are getting so excited for baby. I am thinking a girl would be great so we don't have to go out and buy anything but we will just have to wait and see! We don't think Elle really has any idea what is going on with the new baby coming. She did successfully make the big move from her Crib to a big girl bed last weekend and she loves it. Curtis captured some middle of the night shots of her (which are above). She is growing up and is going to be a great big sister.

No comments:

Winter

Cabin Trip 2010

Our Utah Roadtrip

Summer 2009

a little bit of alot

Christmas Pictures