Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's beginning to look alot like christmas!

5 more sleeps until we leave our winter wonderland in Calgary and head to Victoria, which right now is covered in the white stuff also, or so i hear. Calgary is quite trecharous right now. I embarked on the 10 min journey to the grocery store yesterday and was ready to pull my hair out by the time I made it home. Lots of cars without their snow tires on, so that makes for slow travel if you happen to get stuck behind one of them..... which of course i did. Then the stores are absolutely packed and I am not finding too many people to be in a very jolly or giving mood. Just people who want what they want and won`t move out of the way to let you pass by. I told Curtis that the next time we have to go to the store we will be going in the middle of the night to hopefully steer clear of the crowds. Nice thing about the holidays is Superstore and Walmart are open 24 hours.. what other stores do you really need!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That is definitely one thing I am not missing our here....the crowds. It still gets busy out here but not like Calgary. Hope you guys have a fun trip and have a great Christmas.

Winter

Cabin Trip 2010

Our Utah Roadtrip

Summer 2009

a little bit of alot

Christmas Pictures