Monday, November 10, 2008

Sneaky Little Monkey

When you have a new baby you are constantly comparing them to every other baby you know, to see how ADVANCED yours is....... And yes in case you are wondering, our findings have come back positive for "Gifted child"
Along with that I am learning quite quickly that when your eyes wander from watching your baby even for the slightest second it can turn into trouble.
Now keep in mind that most of the 3 year old kids I look after day to day cannot open their own granola bar wrappers at snack time. Elle on the other hand was in the mood for a snack and wasn't going to let the wrapper get in her way!

3 comments:

Katie Ryan (Osmer) said...

hahah that is hilarious! Dang, when she wants something SHE WANTS SOMETHING!!! Soo cute!

Melissa said...

It is crazy how in a few months they can change so much. (Especially little babes.) She has grown so much since we have moved. I can't believe she got into that granola bar....she is very "gifted" :) Great blog...I love the picture of the three of you at the top!

Courtney Whitney said...

Oh my goodness! She is sneaky isn't she?! Miss ya heaps Laura! Can't wait to catch up when I get home!!

Winter

Cabin Trip 2010

Our Utah Roadtrip

Summer 2009

a little bit of alot

Christmas Pictures